In future, I would dearly love to list more people on this page as circumstances allow me to work with a growing ensemble of highly talented musicians. But for now, I am completely indebted to the musical instrument sample library developers who make it possible for me to perform this all from the comfort of my own studio.
Warning - much of what follows is for the technophiles!
- Avid (for my Pro Tools studio recording software)
- Kawai (for my digital piano and midi keyboard)
- Synthogy Ivory (for my American Concert Steinway D piano library)
- Maton (for my cherished acoustic guitar)
- Fender (for my Deluxe Nashville Telecaster)
- Ilya Efimov (for my other guitar libraries)
- Heavyocity and XLN (for my drum libraries)
- Spectrasonics (for the incredible Omnisphere and my Trilian basses)
- u-he (for the incredible Zebra2 synth)
- 8dio and Soundiron (for my variety of percussion, other piano and vocal libraries)
- Sample Modeling (for my trumpet and saxes)
- Vienna Symphonic Library (for my strings, other wind instruments and studio effects)
- Izotope (for my main mixing and mastering tools)
And of course to Linda my wife, and to my daughters Zoe and Nicole for their enduring love and support!